Five Nights at Freddy's
Five Nights at Freddy's is an immersive horror story that features happy animatronic robot bears, no blood or gore, and a handful of twists and turns that’ll keep you going until the end.
Welcome to Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza, where families come to eat and be entertained by happy robot bears… who are in much need of repair.
But who needs a repairman when you can hire a night time security guard?! That’s where you come in; each night you’ll have to find Freddy and his friends, save electricity, and most importantly survive the night.
While Five Nights at Freddy's might look cutesy and childlike, it’s a full-fledged survival horror story with minor management elements and a dash of role playing in the mix. A perfect game for those who enjoy psychological horror without all the blood and guts of a conventional horror game.
- Immersive Gameplay Even though the controls and design are simple, Five Nights at Freddy’s features a rich gameplay experience that’ll chill you to the bone.
- Simple Controls and a Complex Story Smart simplistic controls keep you focused more on the game and less on how to use the interface.
- No Blood or Weapons Creator Scott Cawthon uses still images, interesting character design and creepy animatronics to craft an interesting story that’ll keep you up to the end.
- May Not Run on Older Devices This game requires at least 512 MB of RAM to run properly; this shouldn't be a problem for Android devices made within the last two to three years.
- Speed Run Users have reported that the game’s speed clock is set to run slightly faster on mobile to improve play.
- Cheats Don’t Work The usual cheats for the PC version won’t work on the mobile version.